Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pediatric Dentists Fort Worth Texas

I'm still looking for a good pediatric dentist in the Fort Worth area. So I decided to see what the Big G ( Google) has to say about that.

I have found that for many local businesses Google has a good selection of seperate results for local search. In this case Google returned many dentists near Fort Worth Texas.

The results included:
Fort Worth Pediatric Dentistry
Fort Worth Children's Dentistry
Next Century Dental
Bailey Hyde and Miller
Just for Kids Dentistry
Stan Preece DDS

And many more results.

Now I see there are a lot of pediatric dentists to choose from in this area. In the old days a consumer might just pick up the phone and call a couple. Maybe you picked the first dentist in the Yellow Pages or the one with the biggest display ad. I hate doing things that way. There is also Word of Mouth, but I don't know many people in this area with young kids.

So I guess the next step is looking around for some dentist reviews. I don't want to spend a lot of time calling or investigating 5-6 different dental offices. So I will see who has a good reputation.

Another thing to consider ( and perhaps I should do this before anything else) is what your dental insurance might cover who is in your network. I know a lot of people don't have dental plans, but my son has a good dental plan that fully covers cleanings, sealants, fillings, and a significant portion of major dental work. So I definitely want a pediatric dentist who takes our insurance. The provider website has a function to look out in-network dentists in our area. I will do that next and then look at reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment